VACATION RENTAL CONTRACT
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Ali'i Beach Rentals (also referred to as "Property Manager") and you, the Renters (also referred to as "Tenants" and "Guests"). Renters agree that this contract will not go into effect until their online reservation request is screened and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters within 48 hours via email confirmation when their reservation is accepted.
$100 Nonrefundable Deposit is required upon confirmation of booking and will be applied to your balance. The full amount of the remaining balance is due and payable 30 days prior to check-in. All rates are in US dollars (USD$). The only accepted forms of payment are VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover credit cards, or by personal check, cashier’s check or a bank draft (a check drawn by a bank).
Cancellations or changes to a reservation are not permitted within 30 days of the Guest's check in date. Ali'i Beach Rentals will not refund any portion of rent or fees if the reservation is cancelled less than 30 days before the check in date. All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmed by Ali’i Beach Rentals. The $100 Nonrefundable deposit fee will not be refunded.
A one-time Departure Cleaning Fee is added to each booking to cover the cleaning of your vacation rental upon check out.
Current State of Hawai’i rates for General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax will be charged to the Renter. These taxes will be quoted to the Renter before they book.
- All condos are individually owned and buildings are managed by Home Owner Associations that may schedule annual interior or exterior maintenance. Property Manager has no control over the scheduling, renovations, disturbances, pool or lanai closures, or any other disturbances. Property Manager will always do their best to notify Guest of any issues that they are made aware of that may affect the guest's stay. Property Manager cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience associated with that noted above. Property Manager will not be responsible for any refunds or relocations in such an instance.
- Renters agree to make known the terms of this Rental Agreement and all house rules to all tenants and their guests. Renter also understands that if upon check in there is not a copy of the House Rules then they must promptly request a copy via email from the Property Manager.
- If upon arrival or during a Guest's stay issues arise with the property such as cleaning or maintenance the Guest is responsible for notifying the Property Manager as soon as possible. There will be no refunds given for issues the Guest didn't allow the Property Manager to promptly inspect and resolve.
- Renters understand that the Property Manager reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
- Renters understand that parties and/or excessive noise/music is not permitted on property.
- Renters understand that doors are to be locked upon checkout.
- Renters agree to turn off Air Conditioning when not at home.
- Renters agree to not smoke on property and it is understood that if they do they will be charged for all damages.
- Renters agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused by Renters or their guests.
- Renters agree that lost keys will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key and/or magnetic common area FOB key.
- Renters agree that cars parked on property that do not have the expressed permission to do so will be towed at owners/drivers expense.
- Renters agree that they cannot hold the Property Manager responsible for any items left behind after check out.
- Renters agree that NO PETS are allowed on property unless the pet is ADA certified and the proper documentation of certification is provided to the Property Manager prior to confirmation of the reservation.
- Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property and is required to be staying on the premises.
- Renters understand that Travel Insurance was recommended and offered at the time of booking. If Travel Insurance was not accepted or purchased, Property Manager is not liable for any losses or claims for damages due to Trip Cancellations, or Travel Interruptions, for any reason whatsoever. No refunds will be issued.
- Renter will not arrange for mail to be sent to their rental unless approved in writing by Property Manager.
- Tenant/Guest is liable for the repair of intentional, negligent, wanton damage to rental.
Renter agrees to hold Property Manager and/or Property Owners harmless and agree to indemnify the Property Manager and/or Property Owners for legal expense or payment of claims arising out of bodily injury, personal property damage, personal injury occurring on or about the premises, robbery, vandalism, acts of God, inclement weather conditions, or accidents related to fire.