Terms and Conditions
VACATION RENTAL CONTRACT
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Ali'i Beach Rentals (also referred to as "Property Manager") and you, the Renters (also referred to as "Tenants" and "Guests"). Renters agree that this contract will not go into effect until their online reservation request is screened, and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters within 48 hours via email confirmation when their reservation is accepted.
No deposit is required to hold the reservation, but full payment is due 30 days prior to check-in.
Cancellations or changes to a reservation are not permitted within 30 days of the Guest’s check in date. Ali’i Beach Rentals will not refund any portion of rent or fees if the Guest cancels their booking less than 30 days before arrival check in date. In the event of a cancellation permitted under this contract, the cancellation request must be emailed to and confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org
The departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service, but will pay for the cleaning of your vacation rental upon check out.
Current rates for General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax will be charged to the Renter. These taxes will be quoted to the Renter before they book.
- Renters agree to turn off Air Conditioning when not at home.
- Renters agree to make known the terms of this Rental Agreement and all house rules to all tenants and their guests. Renter also understands that if upon check in there is not a copy of the House Rules then they must promptly request a copy via email from the Property Manager.
- Renters agree to not smoke on property and it is understood that if they do they will be charged for all damages.
- Renters agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused by Renters or their guests.
- Renters agree that cars parked on property that do not have the expressed permission to do so will be towed at owners/drivers expense.
- Renters understand that doors are to be locked upon checkout.
- Renters agree that they cannot hold the Property Manager responsible for any items left behind after check out.
- Renters agree that lost keys will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key and/or magnetic common area FOB key.
- Renters understand that parties and/or excessive noise/music is not permitted on property
- Renters agree that NO PETS are allowed on property unless the pet is ADA certified and the proper documentation of certification is provided to the Property Manager prior to confirmation of the reservation.
- Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property and is required to be staying on the premises.
- Renter understands that the Property Manager reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
- If upon arrival or during a Guest's stay issues arise with the property such as cleaning or maintenance the Guest is responsible for notifying the Property Manager as soon as possible. There will be no refunds given for issues the Guest didn't allow the Property Manager to promptly inspect and resolve.
- All condos are individually owned and buildings are managed by Home Owner Associations that may schedule annual interior or exterior maintenance. Property Manager has no control over the scheduling, disturbances, pool or lanai closures, or any other disturbances. Property Manager will always do their best to notify Guest of any issues that they are made aware of that may affect the guest's stay, but Property Manager cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience associated with that noted above. Property Manager will not be responsible for any refunds or relocations in such an instance.
- If reservation is made less than 30 days from the check in date, and payment cannot be made with credit card on file, we will hold the reservation for 24 hours. Thereafter if payment is not made Property Manager will cancel the reservation for reason of nonpayment. Guest may re-book if the property is still available, but payment will be due immediately.
- Ali'i Beach Rentals highly recommends the Guest to purchase trip cancellation insurance. Ali’i Beach Rentals will not refund any portion of rent or fees if the Guest cancels their booking less than 30 days before arrival check in date.
- Renter will not arrange for mail to be sent to the unit.
A nonrefundable Damage Protection Fee is added to this reservation for the protection of the Renters. This low cost covers unintentional property damages up to $1500. The coverage includes but not limited to common damage/losses such as towels, bedding, kitchenware, houseware, or cost of replacing lost keys. Each of these items may cost over $200 to replace if damaged or lost. Any damages/losses that exceed $1,500 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the Renters credit card on file and the Renters have given the Manager expressed permission via this contract to do so. If Renters wish to decline this coverage they may do so, however the renter will be required to pay a $1,000 damage deposit charged to credit card on file and is due 10 days before arrival. Upon check out the Manager will inspect the property for damages and will deduct the cost of any damages from the Renters $1,000 damage deposit and refund the remainder (if any) to the Renter within 15 days of their check out date. Any requests to have the Damage Protection Fee removed (must be done before completing payment, refer to Cancellation Policy), must be emailed to email@example.com and include the following verbiage:“I understand the liability of declining the Damage Protection Fee, and request it to be removed. I will assume any costs of any damages or loss to be charged directly to my credit card on file.”
Renter agrees to hold Property Manager and/or Property Owners harmless and agree to indemnify the Property Manager and/or Property Owners for legal expense or payment of claims arising out of bodily injury, personal property damage, personal injury occurring on or about the premises, robbery, vandalism, acts of God, inclement weather conditions, or accidents related to fire.